On August 25, 2022 – DJI the world’s largest drone manufacturer released a new firmware update for the DJI P4 Multispectral quadcopter. The P4 Multispectal is a high-precision drone equipped with an integrated multispectral imaging system designed for agricultural missions, environmental monitoring and many other applications. The P4 Multispectral has the ability to extract data at the plant level with more precision attributed to the aircraft’s onboard RTK.
– Fixed some bugs and improved stability.
– The aircraft or remote controller cannot be downgraded to v00.00.0146 or earlier after this firmware update.
– After updating the the remote controller with this firmware version, the remote controller can only be used with the P4 Multispectral aircraft
– Make sure that the firmware for the aircraft and remote controller is up-to-date and the firmware for the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station is v02.02.0505. Otherwise, they will not work together.
– Using this firmware with a version of DJI Terra older than v2.1.1 is not recommended, as some functions will not work properly.