Learn the necessary steps for optimizing your PPK workflow after flying your mission.
- First, power off the DJI Phantom 4 Pro.
- It is advised to check the data on the thumb drive plugged into the Geodrive before powering off the base station.
- Pull the thumb drive out and make sure a new .SBP files was written on the thumb drive.
- File sizes will vary from flight to flight and can be used to verify newly collected data (i.e. the more data collected during the mission the larger the file size)
- Every time the aircraft powers on, a new .SBP file is created. Make sure to keep track of how many times you have cycled the powered on the aircraft to keep data organized.
- The .SBP file should have the correct present date. For example, if you did a flight 4-4-2021, then your .SBP file should also be marked with the same date.
- Power off the base station and check to make sure a .SBP file was created on the USB thumb drive of the base station.
- Use the BAAM.Tech PPK software to check the data in the field if extra confirmations are needed.