This document will overview the aircraft setup process with the BAAM.Tech PPK System.
- The BAAM.Tech PPK system used a USB thumb drive. Make sure to plug it into the Geodrive prior to powering the craft on.
- The BAAM.Tech PPK Geodrive is powered by the aircraft’s battery
- Power on the Aircraft
- Wait 4-5 minutes to allow for the PPK system to acquire satellites.
- The LED on the Geodrive should be solid yellow indicating it has acquired satellites.
Known Issues #
- Triggering your camera prior to acquiring satellites will affect the data being written to the thumb drive. A file dated “12-31-1979” will be produced in this incident.
- Fix: Power down your aircraft and remove the thumb drive and clear any files created. Repeat Steps 1 – 3 listed above.