Drone manufacturer DJI has released a firmware update for the DJI Mini 3 Pro, a beginner-friendly sub-250-gram drone, bring some major stabilizations to the drone platform, and bringing compatibility with the RC Pro Controller. This update comes after the drone’s significant mid-summer update brining many updates and improvements to the platform’s Hyperlapse video feature.
DJI Mini 3 Pro
The Mini 3 Pro aircraft firmware update v01.00.0201 is now hitting devices with DJI RC-N1 remote controller firmware v04.14.0221 and DJI RC remote controller firmware v01.01.0000. Users will need to update their DJI Fly app to v1.6.8 for iOS or Android to see all the improvements that are packed in this firmware update. Users can expect the following…
– Added support for using the DJI RC Pro remote controller
– Increased the camera tilt angle range when shooting in Panorama for better imaging of the sky
– Increased the stability of videos when using Hyperlapse
– The firmware of the DJI RC Pro remote controller needs to be updates to v03.01.0900 or later to use the two devices together
– If the update fails, restart the aircraft, remote controller, and the DJI Fly app or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), and retry.
See the Release Notes here.