Join us August 18, 2022 to learn more about the DJI Zenmuse L1 presented by Christian Stallings, BAAM.Tech Director of Operations and Jared Crain, BAAM.Tech Pilot.
Join us Thursday, August 18, 2022 for this hands on workshop walking through the DJI Zenmuse L1 payload for the Matrice 300 RTK platform. BAAM.Tech Director of Operations, Christian Stallings, CP, and BAAM.Tech Pilot, Jared Crain will be walking attendees through the use cases for the L1 and the data extraction process we use and teach to all of our Enterprise Customers.
The DJI Zenmuse L1 workshop will be hosted at: 9801 Renner Blvd, Lenexa, Kansas 66219 from 8am to 4pm. Attendees can join the in-person workshop for $150/person and each registration includes the following amenities:
At BAAM.Tech® we believe that training is an essential part of hardware, from training customers through workflows to onsite trainings in the field. We call this the BAAM.Tech Advantage, a custom tailored procurement, training and continued professional support.
Interested in Training? Our team has multiple paths for trainings including in the field hardware trainings or training workshops exploring multiple verticals from Power Utility to Agriculture. Contact our sales team to learn more about BAAM.Tech training opportunities.
DJI Zenmuse L1 from Flight to Finish: How to create survey deliverables with the DJI L1
- The DJI L1 is a highly affordable and capable sensor that is the perfect balance
- Best value
- As affordable as a total station
- Typical accuracies in 6 hundredths of a foot
- Hands on processing with your own computer
- In person only
The DJI Zenmuse L1 is gaining a reputation among surveyors as being a great balance between capability and affordability. This hands-on workshop will teach you everything you will need to know to go from no drone LiDAR experience to creating accurate and verified survey deliverables using the DJI L1. We will show you:
- How to flight plan missions for different operational scenarios.
- How to execute different survey approaches (RTK, PPK)
- How to post process and calibrate using DJI Terra
- How to install and navigate Terrasolid UAV
- How to validate your LiDAR using ground control and validation points and export control reports
- How to setup and modify your automatic point classification macro
- How to perform manual ground classification, breakline extraction, and surface generation
- How to export your survey deliverables for MicroStation and AutoCAD
BAAM.Tech will provide free temporary licenses for all the software you will need as well as processing datasets you can take with you after the training. This training will provide you with hands on experience with the hardware and software you need to know in order to execute successful, accurate, and profitable drone LiDAR projects.
Zenmuse L1 Workshop Registration
You can register for our DJI Zenmuse L1 Workshop using the following form on the right. Please fill out all fields completely. Once completed, pressing the add to cart will add your registration to the cart, allowing for you to complete the payment and checkout process. If you wish to register multiple individuals, you can fill out the form multiple times prior to checking out.
How we use data.
We will use information provided to inform attendees of updates, workshop prerequisites and networking opportunities. This information is collected and retained by BAAM.Tech®, don’t worry, we hate spam as much as you do, so we will keep communications limited to essential news and updates.